I learnt about something today. then I learnt a lesson. if your world does not revolve around God (you being a Christian), you will end up getting hurt. I also learnt the importance of faithfulness. and to trust that God is in control no matter the situation. and that "In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps." (Proverbs 16:9). How true and how very real. So no matter how brilliant your plan may seem, your plan does not supersede God's and it is God's plan which will ultimately play out.
this holidays have been the worst I've had. sounds harsh but it probably has been. it's been a week of wasted time and unnecessary wishful thinking and no work done. and a total lack of rest (which for me is the whole point of holidays). that's what you get for not focusing on God and His plans for you.
please pray that I will re-align my life back with reference to the One who is mighty to save. please pray that I will just focus my thoughts on God and living for His glory.
this holidays have been the worst I've had. sounds harsh but it probably has been. it's been a week of wasted time and unnecessary wishful thinking and no work done. and a total lack of rest (which for me is the whole point of holidays). that's what you get for not focusing on God and His plans for you.
please pray that I will re-align my life back with reference to the One who is mighty to save. please pray that I will just focus my thoughts on God and living for His glory.
Sunday, March 30, 2008